As you are aware due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been regulations set by Transport Malta for the safety and wellbeing of students and Instructors.
These regulations have made an impact on the running of Elite Driving Academy, but we are committed to continuing to provide our service without compromising on health precautions.
Driving Lesson COVID Regulations
- Instructors must not have more than one student in the vehicle.
- The vehicle’s seat must be covered in leather or Rexine, to contain any droplets on the surface.
- The instructors must disinfect the seat, the steering wheel and the dashboard after every student completes the lesson.
- The vehicle windows must, at least, be partially opened to ensure adequate ventilation.
- Elite Driving Academy has had the seats recovered with a very high quality material which is more hygienic than the average seat covers.
- The Car will be disinfected from the inside once a week.
- Sanitizing equipment for day to day.
- Lesson schedule has to be adapted so that between lessons there will be a 30 minute slot. The online booking system will be updated to reflect this, so that you can continue to make your appointments easily.
- Double lessons will still be available. For example, if you book 9:30 – 10:30 and 11:00 – 12:00 your lesson will actually finish at 11:30, not 12:00. This is due to the fact we will not stop for the 30 minutes in between.
As a result of these necessary safety measures, and in order to cover the costs for keeping its students SAFE and HEALTHY Elite Driving Academy has had to increase the prices as follows.
Starting from 29/06/2020:
- Mon to Fri 07:00 to 17:00 €19
- Evenings (post-5pm) and weekends €21.50
- Practical test fees will be increased by €15
The Good News
To show our appreciation for your continued custom, we will be offering the following incentives:
- Book and pay for 20 lessons in advance for €370. These lessons can be booked any time Mon to Fri and Saturdays on request. Must be used within a 10 week period.
- Practical Test: if the student passes their test first time with less than 7 minor mistakes they will get a refund of €25. If the student passes their test first time with under 10 minor mistakes they will get a refund of €12:50.
Stay Safe, Drive Safe
Please remember that our priority at Elite Driving Academy is looking after your health and safety. COVID-19 has not gone away.
One to one tuition has been proven to be more relaxing due to the fact there are no other students in the car.. You become more focused on what you are meant to be thinking and doing.
Elite Driving Academy is the only motoring school that does not limit their
students to how many driving lessons they take a week. By having the only online booking system in this sector we encourage you to learn fast and pass fast. Book your lesson today.
Do not hesitate to ask your instructor for extra hours if the booking for the week is full. And if you have any questions please contact your Instructor.