If you already have your learner's permit, you can book a driving lesson on this page.
Please do contact me if you have any difficulties with any of the steps below:
1. Complete Your Learner's Application
- Download your Learner’s Permit and medical certificate application form from the link below.
- The Medical Certificate form needs to be submitted with the application. Take it to your family GP or any doctor from the polyclinic to complete, sign and stamp where necessary against category B.
- Complete the application form in full (refer to the example form if you get stuck) and place it in an envelope with:
- a photocopy of your valid ID card. (ID card application receipts are acceptable but 16+ ID cards are not)
- a recent passport photo (a photo - no photocopies)
- your completed Medical Certificate form
- €60 - this covers application fees plus fully comprehensive insurance.
- Finally contact me so we can meet, and I will check your application through with you before I submit it to Transport Malta.
Please note: You must get the application to me at least 5 days before the date of your first lesson, or if you are a non-Maltese citizen at least 30 days before your first lesson. This time period is for Transport Malta to review your application and register you to Elite Driving Academy and this must be completed before your first lesson can be given.
2. Book Your First Lesson
Book your first lesson at least 5 days after you are due to meet me to check through your Learners Application (or 30 days for a non-Maltese citizen).
Use the online booking system to book your first lesson for 2 hours between 7am and 9am. This is only for your first lesson - all other lessons can be at a time to suit you and just for an hour!
3. Enjoy Your First Lesson
- Aim to be ready at the location we agreed to start from at least 5 minutes before so that you get the most out of your lesson. I will wait for you up to 10 minutes only.
- Remember your completed Learners permit envelope - without this you cannot have your first lesson.
- You may be a little nervous for your first lesson, try and relax and enjoy it; that way we can build up your confidence to pass.
- Wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes. Avoid shoulder straps and flip-flops. If you have long hair tie it up
4. Book Your Next Lessons
- It's easy to book your lessons in advance in just a couple of minutes with our simple online booking system.
- The earlier you book your lessons, the more available times you will have to choose from.
- Confirm where you need to be picked up from at least 2 hours before your lesson starts. Please be on time, I can only wait for 10 minutes at the agreed location.
- You are responsible for remembering the date and time of your lesson.
- If you need to cancel for any reason including sickness you must do this 24 hours before your lesson is due to start.
- You will be charged for any lesson cancelled without 24 hours notice and will need to pay for it at your next lesson.
5. Get Ahead Of The Game
Get the theory test out of the way - download the documents from the links below and use the online practice exam.
- Read the Highway Code (English | Maltese)
- Learn your theory test (English | Maltese)
- Learn the safety questions
- Learn the traffic signs
- Use this free online Exam Driving Theory Practice Exam
6. Relax & Enjoy Working Towards Your Driving License
- Please like the Elite Driving Malta Facebook page and feel free take a look at what other students have said about passing their driving test with me in their testimonials.
- Add my name (Jeremy Rogers) and mobile number (+356 9901 0606) into your contacts and add me on WhatsApp.
- Contact hours are:
- 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday
- 7am - 3pm Saturday
- My objective will always be to give you the confidence, knowledge and skill to pass your driving test as soon as you can.
- Please avoid drinking the night before a lesson - I will be unable to let you drive if I feel you are incapable of driving safely and your lesson fee will still apply.
Forms and Materials
Click the links below to download the files.